‘G’ stands for
Objectives- Utilization of the
Internet, MS-Office Applications: Power Point, Sentence and Grammar
structure and Conversational English
Materials- Computer, Internet
Connection and MS- Office Applications: Power Point
1. Students will be developing and later presenting a lesson for
younger students to learn about geography. This lesson will encompass
Continents and Oceans.
2. Students will first sketch out a storyboard as a rough draft
for their Power Point presentation about Geography. It will include
clip art and. jpeg images. It will also include all the text needed for
3. The presentation text will also include at a minimum of one fact
about the given slide.
4. A listing of helpful websites is as follows:
5. Students will open MS-Power Point.
6. Students will then compose a presentation as necessary by utilizing
all the formatting functions, skills and techniques as needed.
7. Students will print out their slide show as thumbnailed images.
8. Upon completion, students will share their work with the other
students as means of grading.
Additional Assessment- Students
will be supervised throughout the class period as to the content and
quality of their work.