Objectives- Utilization of the
Internet; MS-Word Applications; Sentence and Grammar structure;
Materials- Computer, Internet
Connection (http://www.dictionary.com/), MS-Word
1. Students will open in MS-Word a new page.
2. Students will write as a header, the terms…
"A: stands for animal.
My primary language is LANGUAGE.
3. Students will enter a footer containing…
4. Students will then work within the table of rows & columns. It
will appears as follows-
English Animal Name
| Sentence: The
lion is Westminster High School's mascot.
5. Students will then choose the English term to describe the clipart
6. Students will then use their native language to describe the clipart
picture and write one sentence in English.
will be supervised throughout the class period as to the content and
quality of their work.